Saturday, May 2, 2009

My Mother's Day message from the Santa Maria Mission


Mother's Day is in one week. This is a very special day for the families of LDS missionaries because we get to have a phone call from our son. We only get phone calls on Mother's Day and Christmas, so it is a much anticipated event! I was pretty excited to check my email yesterday and found that I had a Mother's Day message from Matt's Mission President and his wife, President and Sister Myhrra. It had this picture with it. Matt looks marvelous and happy. I can't wait to talk to him.

I emailed the mission office and asked for the names of the other Elders. Elder Christensen emailed me back and this is what he said, "Hi this is Elder Christensen, the Financial Secretary from the Brazil Santa Maria Mission. I arrived here in the mission just 1 transfer after your son, and he was in my zone during the first few months of my mission. He´s a really good guy. I can´t tell you exactally when it was taken, but I can give you the names of the missionaries ok? (Left to right) Elder Marinho, Elder Moreira, Elder Lee, Elder Frame, Elder Leite, and Elder Meireles. I hope this helps!"

No comments:

Post a Comment