Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Babysitting on Spring Break!



I'm on Spring Break (one of the benefits of working for a school). My daughter thought this would be a great chance for me to spend some time with my granddaughters and she could paint her kitchen cabinets. I was willing, with a little help. I have a sore knee so my daughter Diana and her husband are also here to help out. Caroline and Holly are so adorable. I love having them here. They sure can make some messes though. It is really fun to take them out to the trampoline. They love to jump. Holly is almost 2 and she takes us by the hand and leads us to the back door and insists, 'Jump!'. Being a grandmother is such a privilege. I'm so grateful for the blessing of having these two girls in my life. I can't wait for more grandchildren. Here are a couple of pictures of the cuties too. Caroline is blowing a kiss to her Uncle Matt in Brazil and Holly is jumping on the trampoline.

No comments:

Post a Comment