Sunday, March 8, 2009


I'm so excited! I just found out that the new 'World Wide Ward Cookbook' that was put together by Deanna Buxton has two of my recipes in it. Michelle has two recipes in it too. Last April I got an email through my missionary moms email group that gave us the information to submit recipes for the cookbook. If your recipe was selected, you would get a free cookbook, so we decided to go for it. We submitted recipes and then forgot all about it. Friday, Michelle suddenly got the cookbook in the mail. It is really cool. I am supposed to get a new cookbook too.

Here is a link to see it at Deseret Book.
World Wide Ward Cookbook

It was so fun to see our recipes in the book. There are a lot of great recipes in the book. Even Ethan was excited about some of the recipes.

No comments:

Post a Comment